Review Etude House - Collagen Moistfull Essence-in Foundation SPF22 PA
[ETUDE HOUSE]Essence-In Foundation SPF22/PA+
Moisture cream formulated liquid foundation coverage moisturizes and tightens
complexion with flawless coverage.
water, cyclopentasiloxane, adansonia, digitata fruit extract, titanium dioxide, cetyl ethylhexanoate,ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, butylene blycol, alcohol, lauryl peg-9polydimethylsiloxyethyl dimethicone, glycerin, polymethyl methacrylate, hydrogenated lecithin, hydrolyzedcollagen, sodium chloride,zinc oxide, mica, disteardi-monium hectorite, hydrogenated polyisobutene, HDI/ trimethylol hexyllactone crosspolymer, aluminium hydroxide, trimethylsiloxysilicate, stearic acid, caprrylylsilane, sorbitan isostearate, caprrylic/capric triglyceride, polyquaternium-51,behenyl alcohol, polyglyceryl-10 pentastearate, methicone, cetearyl alcohol, sodium stearoly lactylate silica,cetearyl glucoside, glyceryl caprylate, ethylhexylglycerin, phenoxyethanol, CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499, fragrance
Vol. 30 ml (1.01 fl.oz.)
Formulated with moisture cream for smooth application and skin brightened expression
Baobab Tree Extract + Collagen promote moist, youthful complexion
UV protection liquid foundation coverage
How I Use It
I squirt two pumps on the back of my hand. With a cosmetic sponge,
I dab it on my face and blend evenly.
What I Like About It
* The packaging is so lovely and adorable, with a theme of purple and light pink color. I can't resist it!
* It has a pump which makes it really easy to dispense the correct amount of product.
* Texture is slightly watery, like a lotion, which makes the product so easy to blend.
* It feels like a tinted moisturizer, but has coverage like a foundation.
* There is a slight hint of floral scent, but it goes away almost immediately after blended.
* The shade matches me perfectly! It's not too ghastly white nor is it too dark for me!
* It doesn't accentuate my dry patches on the edge of my nose and mouth
* It gives a natural semi matte finish that doesn't make my face look dull because of the matte-ness~
I highly recommend this to people with dry to normal skin
because this will give enough moisture to hide those dry, flaky skin.
I would definitely rethink if I have oily skin, as this will probably give excess moisture to an already oily skin.
Shade #2 Natural Beige
Spread thinly over
Blended beautifully into my skin!
If you want a natural looking, lightweight foundation with medium coverage,
then this is the product for you